Wednesday 19 October 2011

CROSSFIRE ALLNIGHTER, SATURDAY 22nd OCTOBER 2011


The latest Crossfire allnighter is on Saturday and although you wouldn't know it from the selective flyer above it features a live performance by 60's UK psych sensations July. If you don't own their eponymous 1968 LP, you really need to remedy that fact. I'll be spinning some tunes in the R&B room later.

Doors open at 2030, July are on at 2200, and it'll cost you £15 with admission to the allnighter after the band. If you miss the band and come after eleven the price drops to £12.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen footage from July's first reunion gig and despite my cyncial attitude towards these sort of things I was very impressed!

    PS:Hope my mother country treated you and yours well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds promising.

    Expect a glut of US trip related posts over the next few weeks once I piece it all back together. And yes, very well thank you.

    ReplyDelete